Developer Relations Conference
Developer Marketing Summit
Evans Data Corp.
Post a Job
Developer Community Answers Software (Commercial, SaaS, Open Source)
One of the most popular developer answers sites in Stack Overflow (SO). SO is so popular that some developer programs use it for their support and answer site by incorporating specific tags for their company, developer program and products. Did you know that there are answer software solutions available that you can integrate into your community site? Here are just a few of the many commercial and free answer software systems.
Commercial Answers Software
- StackOverflow Enterprise – https://www.stackoverflowbusiness.com/enterprise
- AnswerHub – http://www.dzonesoftware.com/
- AnswerBase – https://answerbase.com/
Commercial Online Answers Sites
- AllAnswered – https://www.allanswered.com/
- Askbot – https://askbot.com/
- Haydle Enterprise Q&A – http://haydle.com/
- Questions for Confluence – https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/questions
Free/open Source Answers Software
- Biostar – https://github.com/ialbert/biostar-central
- OSQA – http://www.osqa.net/
- PaizaQA – https://github.com/gi-no/paizaqa
- QAror – https://github.com/mateuszdw/qaror/
- Question2Answer – http://www.question2answer.org
Do you use other Question/Answer software?
Send me an email if you use other commercial, online or open source question/answer software systems.
David Intersimone “David I”
Vice President of Developer Communities
Evans Data Corporation