Developer Relations Conference
Developer Marketing Summit
Evans Data Corp.
Post a Job
DevRel Boot Camp – Sunday, March 26, 2017 – Palo Alto, CA
Are you starting a Developer Relations program for your company? Are you looking to take an existing Developer Outreach program to the next level? Do you need to quickly ramp up your team’s skills in a one day tactical workshop? I have the answers for these and your other Developer Relations questions! Come to our Developer Relations Boot Camp at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Palo Alto on Sunday March 26, 2017. Leveraging Evans Data’s years of primary, developer focused research and best practices, we’ve created a tight, one day workshop that is powered by an experienced faculty and developer marketing industry experts.
Developer Relations Boot Camp
The Evans Data Corporation’s Developer Relations Boot Camp provides a concrete foundation to build or enhance your developer program. Concentrated sessions in this one-day instructional program provide the insight and actionable information you can use to build your brand and establish strong relationships with your developer community.
You will also have time to network with the faculty, panel members and with other Boot Camp attendees throughout the day. Bring your questions, problems, successes , and challenges to share with us all. The Boot Camp faculty will include developer relations program best practices and results of Evans Data research in all of the sessions. We also want you to share your experiences as well.
Boot Camp Faculty
- David Intersimone “David I” – Vice President of Developer Communities, Evans Data
- Scott Burnell, Ford Motor Company – Global Lead, Business Development & Partner Management
- Michael Aglietti – VP Developer Programs at ThingWorx
- Michael Rasalan – Director of Research, Evans Data
- Program Marketing, PR, Social Media Expert Practitioner Panel
- Introduction and “Getting from the Why to the How”
- Program Strategy – Getting Buy-In and Framework for Success
- Essential Developer Program Basics
- Know Your Developers – Understanding Your Target Market
- Building a Robust Developer Community through Outreach
- Program Marketing: Social, Blog, PR, etc. – Expert Media/Practitioner Panel
- Creating Enduring Partnerships that Inspire Loyalty
- Best Practice Examples of Existing Developer Relations Programs
- Best Practices from Boot Camp Attendees
- Final Comments, Q&A, Information Links and Next Steps
See the full agenda and session descriptions here: http://evansdata.com/drc/2017/bootcamp.php
Boot Camp Outcomes
The combination of an experienced Boot Camp faculty and Evans Data developer research will guide:
- methodologies for obtaining and retaining buy in from management
- careful consideration regarding the reasons why developers seek out and contribute to developer programs
- best practices and examples of thriving developer programs
- the most effective means of reaching out to developers
- how you can leverage social media to greatest effect
At the end of the day you will leave with a certificate of completion as well as the knowledge and confidence to create, enhance and run a world class developer program.
Who Should Attend
- Managers & Directors of Developer Programs
- Technology & Developer Evangelists
- Business Development Managers & Directors
- Product Marketing Managers & Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- Research Managers
- Corporate Communications Managers
- Heads of Developer Marketing
- ANYONE who deals with developers!
There are a Limited Number of Seats to Maximize your Learning
Don’t miss your chance to learn from the best at the Developer Relations Boot Camp! There are a limited number of seats in order to maximize your time with the faculty, experts and with boot camp attendees!
Register now to reserve your seat – http://evansdata.com/drc/2017/register.php
|The Evans Data 2017
Boot Camp is sponsored by
If you would like more information about the Evans Data Boot Camp please send me an email.
David Intersimone “David I”
Vice President of Developer Communities
Evans Data Corporation