Transact 2017 takes place this week in Las Vegas, Tuesday to Friday, May 9-12. Transact “is the one show focused solely on the business of payments. Powered by Electronic Transactions Association (ETA), the world’s largest payments industry trade group, it’s the place where innovators gather to make the deals that shape the industry”. The who’s who of FinTech companies will be on hand participating in keynote presentations, technical sessions, committee meetings, the exhibit hall and other special events.
FinTech companies at Transact 2017 along with links to their developer programs
- Apriva – http://developer.apriva.com/
- Authorize.net – https://developer.authorize.net/
- Cayan – https://cayan.com/developers
- Clover – https://www.clover.com/developers
- Etsy – https://www.etsy.com/developers
- FirstData – https://developer.firstdata.com/
- Ingenico – https://developer.ingenico.com/hc/en-gb
- Mastercard – https://developer.mastercard.com/
- Samsung Pay – http://developer.samsung.com/home.do
- Square – https://squareup.com/developers
- TSYS – http://tsysmerchantsolutions.com/developers/
- Vantiv – https://developer.vantiv.com/
- VeriCheck – http://www.vericheck.com/developers/
- Verifone – http://www.verifonedevnet.com/verifone/devnet/dnHome.do
- Visa – https://developer.visa.com/
- Walmart – https://developer.walmart.com/#/home
- Worldpay – https://developer.worldpay.com/
ETA Star Awards – Wednesday, May 10
On Wednesday night, the ETA Start Awards, sponsored by Visa, will showcase individuals and companies that impacted the payments industry in the past year. You can see the list of 2017 Star Award finalists and Innovation showcase awards.
Payments Pitch-Off & E-Pay Innovation Award – Thursday, May 11
Payments startups will demonstrate their products in front of a panel of judges. Sponsored by Vantiv, The selected startups will try to impress the judges with their new electronic payments technology product or service. The presentations will take place in front of an audience that will include the judging panel, FinTech media, investors and possible industry partners. The best new technology, product and/or service will be awarded the E-Pay Innovation Award of $25,000.