While developers go about their daily tasks, they are also keeping an eye out for hot and cool (can I say both words in the same breath?) technologies invading their development space. Who doesn’t want to read about hot developer topics and work on really cool technologies? Who doesn’t want to make sure they are keeping up on today’s and tomorrow’s hot topics? On every developer news site, most programming blogs, at tech conferences and during just about every product launch you’ll hear the presenter make a connection to big data, machine learning, deep learning, mobile devices, cloud computing and the Internet of Things. The discussions go beyond a focus on one hot developer topic to include the integration of multiple technologies to create awesome solutions.
The Latest Hot Developer Topics
You don’t have to look very far down your favorite developer news sites to see headlines focused hot developer topics.
What are the latest trends impacting software developers? The need for Big Data development solutions is becoming a reality for more and more companies with the hyper-explosive growth of company data. To improve business decision making, developers are leveraging analytics platforms, machine and deep learning technologies. To connect beyond our desktop computers to billions of devices and sensors, developers are exploring interfaces to every device in their office, on their manufacturing floor, connected to their bodies, running in their homes and available in their cars. To scale their company’s platforms and services, developers are enhancing their application architectures to be housed in on premis and cloud based computing and storage environments.
Evans Data Researches the Hot Developer Topics
Evans Data Corporation was created to fill the demand for market research, market intelligence, and strategic planning in the software development industry. Since then we have become the industry leader in market intelligence focused on all areas of development from software to hardware to mobility. Developers present a highly focused, highly technical and very influential segment of the software industry, and the need to keep a finger on the pulse of the development community is well understood by many manufacturers. Because of the nature of development and the quickly changing technologies that form their world, traditional market research and consulting services seldom achieve adequate results.
Several Evans Data hot developer topics research reports are available. We also cover emerging developer trends in our global development, developer population, developer marketing and developer relations surveys. Click on the links below to find a description and table of contents for each report.
- Big Data & Advanced Analytics Survey – http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=37
- Cloud Development Survey – http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=27
- Mobile Development Survey – http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=6
- Internet of Things – http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=38
- Global Development Survey – http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=40
- Global Developer Population and Demographic Study – http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=9
- Developer Marketing Survey – http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=10
- Developer Relations Survey – http://www.evansdata.com/reports/viewRelease.php?reportID=11
If you don’t find a report on this list, contact us and we’ll collaborate with your team to create custom developer research for topics key to your company’s success.