This week’s DevRelate webinar is “A Gentle Introduction to Developer Personas and Segmentation” taking place on Tuesday and Thursday at various times. This page contains additional information and links to other webinar companion resources.
Developer Persona and Research Related Blog Post and Past Webinar
Blog Post: Developer Personas I Have Known
DevRelate Webinar December 13 & 15, 2016: Driving Your Business Success via Developer Research
Evans Data Corp Services
Click on the following links to explore additional ways that Evans Data can help you with developer persona and segmentation research and improvements to your developer program both for your team and key stakeholders.
Discovering Developer Personas Specific to Your Technology
Developer Program Advisory Services
Evans Data Tactical Marketing Reports
Evans Data reaches out to its global developer panel to produce two annual tactical marketing reports: Developer Marketing Survey Report and Developer Relations Survey Report. The Developer Marketing Survey contains software developers’ attitudes about marketing tools and programs used to promote and sell products to them. This report provides invaluable insight for your developer marketing campaigns. The Developer Relations Survey examines issues and elements of developer programs. This report provides invaluable insight for your developer program and advocacy.
Additional Information and Links
The Evans Data Corporation’s Developer Relations Boot Camp provides a solid foundation on which you can build or enhance your developer program. Concentrated sessions in this one-day instructional program provide the insight and actionable information you can use to build your brand and establish strong relationships with your developer community.
The boot camp takes place on the Sunday before the two day 14th Annual Evans Data Developer Relations Conference.
New Interactive Workshops!
After each session Boot Camp attendees will break into teams to work on projects related to each topic. Each team will report back to all attendees and discuss their findings and solicit feedback.
Benefits of attending the Boot Camp
- Grow your developer community with the right members
- Use best practices to drive business success
- Reduce your DevRel costs and Increased your Program’s Scalability
- Improve developer experiences on your Community site
- Leverage developers to increase business value
- Satisfy developer pain points
Boot Camp sessions
- Program Strategy, Getting Buy-In and Framework for Success
- Essential Developer Program Basics
- Know Your Developers: Developer Personas and Segmentation
- Crafting a Win-Win-Win Strategy for your Developer Program
- Best Practices for Successful Developer Relations Programs
- Effectively Communicating with Developers