HomeTraining ResourcesBlogDeveloper Relations Conference Evans Data Corp.Conference Presentations
Interviews 2016JobsDirectoryPost a Job
DevRelate Webinars December 13 & 15: Driving Your Business Success via Developer Research
Every now and then we get asked about the relevancy of market research in the technology sector. Why is developer research important? Who should care about it and isn’t it enough to just ask the developers down the hall in our own company what they think? Whether your company is a software provider with heavy development tools investments or a shoe company that publishes APIs and wants developers to adopt them, you need to know what developers are doing now, and maybe more importantly what they intend to do in the future.
Developers are the bellwether for the industry. If you have any direct interaction with developers you need to know what languages, platforms and tools they use now and what they plan to use in the future so that the APIs, platforms, tools etc. you create will be the ones that are adopted.
You should also want to know what their pain points are now and what they wish for in the future, as addressing those issues presents an opportunity. All primary research is valuable, but when you’re talking about a technology landscape that changes as fast as this one does, developer research is critical.
How Evans Data’s Developer Research Process and Data can Drive Your Business Success
In this DevRelate Webinar, Michael Rasalan (Evans Data’s Director of Research) and David I (Evans Data VP of Developer Communities) will take a look behind the scenes about the primary developer research, reporting and program benchmarking that we do for technology companies. We will discuss some of the key technology trends that developers tell us they are focused on. We’ll also talk about how product, marketing, business and developer evangelism team members can use primary developer research to drive business success.
1) The Evans Data Developer Panel
2) Aspects of Syndicated Research vs Custom Research
3) Data Points Gathered from the Developer Panel members
4) A Developer Program Benchmarking example
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016 – 7am PST (3pm GMT/4pm CET)
- Thursday, December 15, 2016 – 7am PST (3pm GMT/4pm CET), 10am PST (6pm GMT / 7pm CET)
This webinar is offered six times on December 13 and 15. Select the date and time that works best for you. Use the pull down date/time box on the GoToWebinar registration page to select the session you want to attend.
Register Now: http://evansdata.com/?web16cr
Michael Rasalan, Director of Research, Evans Data Corporation
David Intersimone “David I”, Vice President of Developer Communities, Evans Data Corporation
Who Should Attend
- Managers & Directors of Developer Programs
- Technology & Developer Evangelists
- Business Development Managers & Directors
- Product Marketing Managers & Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- Research Managers
- Corporate Communications Managers
- Heads of Developer Marketing
- ANYONE who deals with developers!
The webinar is free for all attendees. Register Now: http://evansdata.com/?web16cr
David Intersimone “David I”
Vice President of Developer Communities
Evans Data Corporation
- How to Engage the Elusive Developer - Webinar Info and Links
- DevRelate Webinar: August 14 & 16 - How to Engage the Elusive Developer
- Developer Outreach and Marketing
- Legacy Systems and Poor Quality of Tools are Top Barriers to AI Adoption
- Developer Population Growth Shifts Toward China, India and Emerging Countries