HomeTraining ResourcesBlogDeveloper Relations Conference Evans Data Corp.Conference PresentationsInterviewsJobsDirectoryPost a Job
Find Qualified Developer Relations Professionals
At DevRelate, we provide courses to efficiently train Developer Relations professionals on best practices stemming from over 20 years of research and expertise. We offer advice from professionals leading the top developer programs in the world, vetted resources, and can help you find qualified personnel for your team by enabling you to post jobs on the DevRelate job board.
Register for a free account and receive:
- Access to the DevRelate Job Board where you can search for qualified personnel
- Ability to post jobs to find seasoned professionals
- Access to course previews
- Resources for creating, growing, and improving developer programs
- Access Developer Relations experts’ presentations
- Invaluable and practical insight into developer relations based on years of experience
- A curated list of employment opportunities exclusively for Developer Relations Professionals
Not a member yet? Sign up to post jobs and find qualified candidates. Create a free membership account
- Webinar – September 28, 2017 – Ten Developer API Success Factors for your DevMktg and DevRel Program
- Almost Half of Cloud Developers Using Immutable Architecture and Microservices
- David I presenting at API World: Ten Developer API Success Factors for your Developer Marketing and Developer Relations Program
- Developer Marketing and Developer Relations – Audiences, Metrics and ROI
- Benefits of Joining and Staying in a Developer Program
Get Certified in Developer Relations
We offer a wide variety of courses ranging from Business Strategy to Loyalty that will help build or enhance your developer program.
Once you complete the courses, your DevRelate certificate appears in our directory, which companies can search for qualified personnel.
Use EDC’s Developer Relations online courses to efficiently train members of your team, keep up to date with the best practices, access expert advice and resources.
Dive right in and get started by signing up for our complete certification program.