HomeTraining ResourcesBlogDeveloper Relations Conference Evans Data Corp.Conference Presentations
Interviews 2016JobsDirectoryPost a Job
DevRelate Webinar: August 14 & 16 – How to Engage the Elusive Developer
Many developer relations teams can easily find a small group of developers that fit with their target personas and product/industry segments. It’s more of a challenge to find a wider range of developers who will also build value on top of your product or service. This webinar will cover how to find the largest developer community for a new product or service offering, or how to go beyond your existing community to find new developers to expand your reach.
- Where to look for developers
- Matching your product/service with specific types of developers
- Creating the right incentives for a win/win relationship
- Growing your developer community as your product or service grows
- David Intersimone, known to many as David I, is a passionate and innovative software industry veteran who extols and educates the world on developer tools, software development and software architectures. David I also shares his visions and insights as a pioneer in developer relations with program managers and directors giving workshops, webinars, guidance and advice on program creation and enhancement.
Dates / Times:
Tuesday, August 14, 2018
- 7am PDT (10am EDT)
- 1pm PDT (4pm EDT)
- 5pm PDT (8pm EDT)
Thursday, August 16, 2018
- 7am PDT (10am EDT)
- 10am PDT (1pm EDT)
Note: Since this webinar takes place on several days and at multiple times, please register for the date and time that works best for you:
Who Should Attend?
- Managers & Directors of Developer Programs
- Technology & Developer Advocates
- Business Development Managers & Directors
- Product Marketing Managers & Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- Research Managers
- Corporate Communications Managers
- Heads of Developer Marketing
- ANYONE who deals with developers!
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Note: Since this webinar takes place on several days and at multiple times, please register for the date and time that works best for you.