HomeTraining ResourcesBlogDeveloper Relations Conference Evans Data Corp.Conference Presentations
Interviews 2016JobsDirectoryPost a Job
Evans Data Developer Relations Boot Camp – Sunday March 25, 2018 – Palo Alto, CA
The Evans Data Corporation’s Developer Relations Boot Camp provides a solid foundation on which you can build or enhance your developer program. Concentrated sessions in this one-day instructional program provide the insight and actionable information you can use to build your brand and establish strong relationships with your developer community.
The boot camp takes place on the Sunday before the two day 14th Annual Evans Data Developer Relations Conference.
New Interactive Workshops!
After each session Boot Camp attendees will break into teams to work on projects related to each topic. Each team will report back to all attendees and discuss their findings and solicit feedback.
Benefits of attending the Boot Camp
- Grow your developer community with the right members
- Use best practices to drive business success
- Reduce your DevRel costs and Increased your Program’s Scalability
- Improve developer experiences on your Community site
- Leverage developers to increase business value
- Satisfy developer pain points
Boot Camp sessions
- Program Strategy, Getting Buy-In and Framework for Success
- Essential Developer Program Basics
- Know Your Developers: Developer Personas and Segmentation
- Crafting a Win-Win-Win Strategy for your Developer Program
- Best Practices for Successful Developer Relations Programs
- Effectively Communicating with Developers
- Developer Relations Boot Camp page
- Developer Relations Conference home page
- Conference & Boot Camp venue
- Registration page
- Developer Population Growth Shifts Toward China, India and Emerging Countries
- KPIs, ROI and the Success of your DevRel Program - Additional Information and Links
- DevRelate Webinar: June 5 & 6 - KPIs, ROI and the Success of your DevRel Program
- Running a DevRel Program using Cloud Technologies - Webinar Info and Links
- It's Spring - Time for Developer Conference Season