Developer Relations Conference
Developer Marketing Summit
Evans Data Corp.
Post a Job
IBM DeveloperWorks and the IBM DataFirst event
IBM’s DeveloperWorks developer program sets a high standard for helping developers grow their skills with great content, tools, SDKs, how-to tutorials and courses that cover a wide range of IBM tools and open standards technologies across the development life cycle. I had the honor and privilege of representing Evans Data Corporation this week at IBM’s New York City cool launch of their new DataFirst method. As IBM describes their DataFirst method “It’s simple. The more you put data to work in your organization, the better the outcome”.
The personas defined for DataFirst include (but are not limited to): Citizen Analyst, Data Engineer, Data Scientist, App Developer and Chief Data Officer. You can find more about the IBM DataFirst method and resources on their page at http://www-01.ibm.com/software/analytics/services_overview/datafirst.html. The replay of the Tuesday night public launch at the Hudson Merchantile, presented by Bob Picciano (SVP IBM Analytics) and other presenters, is available on YouTube at https://youtu.be/S6UOHFlNvr0. Bob talked about “Make Data Simple in the Cognitive Era” and the insight economy.
Articles about IBM DataFirst and the launch event
Here are a few of the many news, insights and information articles that have appeared following Tuesday’s launch event.
- IBM Launches Watson-Based Project DataWorks – eWeek
- The insight economy: IBM demos Watson DataWorks Platform – Silicon Angle
- IBM unveils industry’s first platform to integrate all data types for AI-powered decision making – phys.org
- IBM’s New Project DataWorks Provides AI-Powered Decision-Making – ADTMag
- Galvanize Launches Data Science for Executives, A Program to Help Enterprises Understand and Build Data Capacity – BusinessWire
- Alation Introduces Alation Connect, Enhancing the Industry’s First Collaborative Data Catalog With Connectivity to Presto, Spark SQL and IBM Watson DataWorks – Sys-Con Media
- IBM Project DataWorks: Joining Multi-Sourced Data for AI-based Analytics – EnterpriseTech
Evans Data – We’ll help you start and enhance your developer program
If you want your company to have a great developer relations program, check out our Evans Data Program Advisory workshops and assessments offerings and join the DevRelate community for developer relations professionals.