Developer Relations Conference
Developer Marketing Summit
Evans Data Corp.
Post a Job
DevRelate Webinar January 16 & 18, 2018 – Effectively Communicating with Developers
Developers are a special category of computer users. Effectively communicating with developers involves creating the right content, including technical information, and speaking in terms that developers appreciate.
This webinar will discuss several ways in which you can effectively communicate with an audience of developers.
Dates and Times:
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018 – 7am Santa Cruz Pacific Time, 9am Central Time, 10am Eastern Time, 3pm BST London, 4pm CST Frankfurt
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018 – 1pm Santa Cruz Pacific Time, 3pm Central Time, 4pm Eastern Time, 9pm BST London, 10pm CST Frankfurt
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018 – 5pm Santa Cruz Pacific Time, 9am CST Beijing (Wednesday, Jan 17),12noon AEDT Sydney (Wednesday, Jan 17)
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 – 7am Santa Cruz Pacific Time, 9am Central Time, 10am Eastern Time, 3pm BST London, 4pm CST Frankfurt
- Thursday, January 18, 2018 – 10am Santa Cruz Pacific Time, 12noon Central Time, 1pm Eastern Time, 6pm BST London, 7pm CST Frankfurt
This webinar occurs several times. Please register for the date and time that works best for you:
1) Choosing topics of interest to developers
2) Preparing your technical communication and information details
3) Creating effective in-person, email, social media, and online communcations
Who Should Attend:
- Managers & Directors of Developer Programs
- Technology & Developer Advocates
- Business Development Managers & Directors
- Product Marketing Managers & Directors
- Marketing Managers
- Product Managers
- Research Managers
- Corporate Communications Managers
- Heads of Developer Marketing
- ANYONE who deals with developers!
David Intersimone “David I”, Vice President of Developer Communities