HomeTraining ResourcesBlogDeveloper Relations Conference Evans Data Corp.Conference Presentations
Interviews 2016JobsDirectoryPost a Job
Know your Developers and Creating Personas – webinar info and links
This week, I am presenting a DevRelate webinar, “Know your Developers and Creating Personas” on Tuesday (June 20) and Thursday (June 22). Creating developer personas is one of the first steps to applying more modern developer marketing techniques in a technology world that is more and more individualized. This DevRelate webinar introduces you to different types of developers. This blog post contains additional information and links covered in the webinar.
Know your Developers
- Worldwide Developer Population Age 30 and Younger Tops 5.5 Million
- Software Developers Getting Younger, More Gender Diverse
- Developer Population Growth Rate in Latin America to Top Europe and North America in 2017
- Over 90% of Cloud Developers are Embracing Microservices
Discovering Developer Personas Specific to Your Technology – Evans Data Research Service
Understanding the personas of your targeted developer segments allows you to:
Developer Personas I have Known – a DevRelate blog post.
Developer Program Workshops and Assessments
Evans Data’s Developer Program Advisory provides expert program guidance through workshops and assessments from proven program leaders to help make your program the best it can be. Contact us today for a free consultation.
- Webinar – September 28, 2017 – Ten Developer API Success Factors for your DevMktg and DevRel Program
- Almost Half of Cloud Developers Using Immutable Architecture and Microservices
- David I presenting at API World: Ten Developer API Success Factors for your Developer Marketing and Developer Relations Program
- Developer Marketing and Developer Relations – Audiences, Metrics and ROI
- Benefits of Joining and Staying in a Developer Program