- Resources BlogDeveloper Relations Conference Evans Data Corp.Conference Presentations InterviewsJobsDirectoryPost a Job
Program Resources for Developer Relations Professionals
DevRelate provides training and developer program resources that can help you to build, enhance, or maintain a thriving developer community. We offer program resources including references to companies that you can partner with to optimize your program.program resources
Sign up or log in to access a variety of companies that provide services that can aid in promoting your developer program, planning events, putting on conferences, and getting the word out about your program offerings.
- Webinar – September 28, 2017 – Ten Developer API Success Factors for your DevMktg and DevRel Program
- Almost Half of Cloud Developers Using Immutable Architecture and Microservices
- David I presenting at API World: Ten Developer API Success Factors for your Developer Marketing and Developer Relations Program
- Developer Marketing and Developer Relations – Audiences, Metrics and ROI
- Benefits of Joining and Staying in a Developer Program
Get Certified in Developer Relations
We offer a wide variety of courses ranging from Business Strategy to Loyalty that will help build or enhance your developer program.
Once you complete the courses, your DevRelate certificate appears in our directory, which companies can search for qualified personnel.
Use EDC’s Developer Relations online courses to efficiently train members of your team, keep up to date with the best practices, access expert advice and resources.
Dive right in and get started by signing up for our complete certification program.