HomeTraining ResourcesBlogDeveloper Relations Conference Evans Data Corp.Conference Presentations
Interviews 2016JobsDirectoryPost a Job
Effectively Communicating with Developers – Webinar Information and Links
Developers are a special category of computer users. Effectively communicating with developers involves creating the right content, including technical information, and speaking in terms that developers appreciate. The January 2018 DevRelate webinar discusses several ways in which you can effectively communicate with an audience of developers.
David Intersimone “David I”, Vice President of Developer Communities
1) Choosing topics of interest to developers
2) Preparing your technical communication and information details
3) Creating effective in-person, email, social media, and online communcations
Additional Webinar Information and Links
Will appear following the conclusion of all webinar sessions.
Evans Data Tactical Marketing Reports
Evans Data reaches out to its global developer panel to produce two annual tactical marketing reports: Developer Marketing Survey Report and Developer Relations Survey Report. The Developer Marketing Survey contains software developers’ attitudes about marketing tools and programs used to promote and sell products to them. This report provides invaluable insight for your developer marketing campaigns. The Developer Relations Survey examines issues and elements of developer programs. This report provides invaluable insight for your developer program and advocacy.
- Effectively Communicating with Developers - Webinar Information and Links
- DevRelate Webinar January 16 & 18, 2018 - Effectively Communicating with Developers
- Join us for the 14th Evans Data Developer Relations Conference - March 26-27 - Palo Alto - Save $300 before 12/31
- Evans Data's Developer Insights for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and Big Data Projects
- My IoT in Enterprise track at IoT Tech Expo North America